【EVERLASTING COMFORT】 With this 3cm thick premium memory foam-padded desk foot hammock, makes your feet like resting on pillows; Extra hard pad provides support to keep feet ankles from bunching together.
【RELIEVE PRESSURE】Dachma office footrest gives addition elevation for your legs and feet for all day comfort. Great for long hours working at the computer, helps relieve back pain, swelling legs.
【EASY TO SET UP】 This footrest for desk with adjustable strap to adjust to any length you need, any heights people can find comfort position with desk foot hammock. Just hang it on tray table or under desk and adjust the straps.
【BEST GIFT FOR FOOT REST】 Footrest sling is perfect for office desk and working from home; Compact and lightweight with a nice travel bag, also a ideal travel accessory for airplane, train, car, corporate travel.
【PROMISE OF Dachma】 Package included airplane footrest and storage bag. We provide 100% satisfactory service and product warranty – 30 days money back or replacement. If any questions about setup desk foot hammock, feel free to CONTACT US!
- Our desk footrest hammock adds 3cm soft thick memory foam to greatly enhance travel experience, like that your feet resting on soft pillows.
- Our Airplane footrest with a hard pad, provides a flat and stable wide hammock, keep feet/legs from squeezing, which means no more uncomfortable on foot rest.
- The adjustable straps easily fit around the arms of the tray table of the seat in front of you, is also suitable for a 5ft desk.
(one strap length of footrest can be adjusted up to 32inch, and the length of extra extension accessory is 7.5inch)
- Lift up your feet or legs to reduce back painful and swollen legs.
(Elevated your feet proved conducive to getting some rest.)
- The desk foot hammock can be used in office, home, office, school, also ideal travel gadget for traveling, long flight trips.
*Nice storage bag included for easy to carry on the go.
NO PAINFUL IN THE TRIPS – Enjoy comfortable in long haul flights!
2)Preventing heavy, restless and swollen legs;
3)Sleeping more comfortably in a seated position;
4)Reducing stress on your back, knees and ankles;
5)Arriving well rested at your destination.