How much does a real pearl necklace cost? Pearl necklaces are known for their purity and white brilliance. The natural color of the pearl. And its fascinating charm bring charm and elegance to any neckline. Women like to wear pearl necklaces. The beauty of the pearl necklace is unique in its Eternal Beauty. If the diamond is always there. Then pearl is the eternal fashion declaration.
High quality pearl necklaces bring elegance and style to the wearer. The pearl necklace is carefully knotted and chained together by 40 to 50 pearls. Made of beautiful and gorgeous necklaces. A real pearl necklace with different pearls will have different prices. That is, the price of a pearl necklace is determined by the pearls. So, How much are pearls worth?
The value of pearls depends on many factors.
1. Natural pearls or Cultured pearls?
– gems found in the ocean. Oyster divers go to the surface of the ocean to find natural stones.
– made using pearl farming techniques. They are still 100% real pearls.
Compared to natural pearls. Natural pearls are even thinner. So the price will be higher.
2. The variety of pearls?
The South Sea Pearl is the Rolls Royce Pearl.
They are the largest and most valuable pearls of the moment. The average size is between 10 and 15 mm. South Sea pearls are grown in large pearl oysters in Australia, the Philippines, Myanmar and India. The price of a string of South Sea pearls ranges from $1,000 to over $100,000.
Tahitian pearls are dark and bizarre.
Although often referred to as black pearls. But their colors range from gray to green and even gold. Tahitian pearls are dark iridescent without any treatment. The color is completely natural. Although usually smaller than the South Sea pearls. But Tahitian pearls can also grow very large. The average size is between 8 and 14 mm. The price of a string of Tahitian pearls ranges from $500 to over $25,000.
Akoya pearls are classic round white pearls.
Known for its perfect roundness and good reflection gloss. . They are the first pearls ever farmed. And the diameter is slightly smaller. Akaya pearls tend to be smaller than most other cultured pearls. The average size is between 6 and 9 mm. The price of a string of Akoya pearls may range from $300 to over $10,000.
Freshwater pearls may be the most useful.
They come in a variety of shapes. Size and color. Round freshwater pearls look almost identical to Akoya pearls. But the best freshwater pearls are almost indistinguishable from the more expensive Augustine pearls. Freshwater pearls traditionally range in size from 6 to 10 mm. But recent innovations in freshwater pearl farming have spawned a new generation of pearls. It grew to 15 mm. A string of freshwater pearls costs between $50 and $2,000.
How to judge pearls is true?
Because the price of real pearls is high. As a result, the market is full of counterfeit goods and imitations. Especially in the jewelry industry. In the past, pearls were only found in the wild. This makes the pearl very rare. Today, technology makes fake pearls look very real. This means that the possibility of buying artificial fake pearls is high. How to distinguish true pearl necklace?
- Which type of clasp is used? Real pearls are usually made of sterling silver or pure gold.
- Real pearls usually knot between each pearl
- Check the surface carefully. Real pearls always show some change or embarrassment. Does the pearl look good? They may be imitating.
- Look around the hole. Fake pearls usually show unusual wear or spalling here. Plastic beads are often exposed.
- Compared with most fakes. The real pearl is heavy. Compared to hollow plastic beads. They should feel that they have some weight.
- There are gravel on the surface.Gently twist the two pearls together. If you feel a bit gravel. It shows that they are real pearls.
Relative Article: What is a pearl necklace?